- Traditional game Batu Seremban
- Handstitched cloth bags, filled with sand
- Size: 4x4cm
- Very compact
- Weight 20g
- 7 cloth bags / batu's
- 1 free marble
- 1 free carry along mesh bag
- Combination of popular designs: Angry birds, sweet pastel pink, nature green
The traditional game of Otedama, from Japan, dates way back in Post World War II. It is popularly known as Batu Seremban in Malaysia. It started with people playing rubber seeds, pebbles, small stones. Later, it evolved into hand-sewn small cloth bags filled with sand, rice,or green beans. With many versions and different improvisations throughout the years, it is still a popular pastime. Not just among the young, but also with adults.
Our limited edition of the Batu Seremban game, comes in a mesh bag of seven handstitched cloth bags filled with sand and one marble. We have combination of designs as in popular Angry Birds, sweet pastel pink, floral, nature green and brown.
- 1 mesh bag (with 7 pieces of handstitched cloth bag filled with sand, and 1 piece marble). Each stone size is around 4cm.
Ideal for a pastime, gift for family and friends. Have a great game with family and friends, going back to memory lane.
These 3 limited designs are only available upon demand once the stocks are finished.
- 1 mesh bag with 7 pieces of handstitched cloth bags which are filled with sand, and 1 piece marble.